There is plenty off car parking available at the 4th Wall Theatre in the well lit off street parking area at the rear of the theatre. Additional off street parking encouraged within the LOGICAMS Ltd car park adjacent to the theatre which is monitored regularly by Security.
You may wish to be dropped off and collected after a performance. Our box office staff can inform you of the duration of the performance. If you are arranging for a taxi to pick you up after the show, we recommend you pre-order for a shorter wait-time. Our box office or bar staff can call for a taxi for you or there is a phone that you can ask to use.
You should not enter these premises if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19
(e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose, loss of sense of smell, muscle aches and tiredness)
• You are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
• You have been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
• You have returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days.
Things you need to know
- If we go into a level change that either effects numbers or closes venue, you will be contacted by the box office by phone and email to advise status of production and options
- If a show you have booked for is cancelled due to Covid 19 level changes there will be a full refund or the option to transfer to any alternate dates that may be allocated for that particular production in the future
- If a number reduction associated with the appropriate level (eg...100 max) is required, the last persons who have booked over and above that number will be contacted and advised that a refund will be arranged
- Keep our workplace safe and use the tracer app
- Wash your hands
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Socially distance from others not in your group or bubble
There are a number of ways to book
- Phone box office on 0800 484 925 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book online though website BOOK NOW link
- Payment is secure using a credit card via website through to ticket provider PATRONBASE which will then email receipt and ticket confirmation
- To secure phone bookings, payment is required at least 48 hours prior to the performance. The 4th Wall accepts all major credit cards, cheques and cash
- We are also happy to arrange alternative payment options such as paying via internet banking
ABSOLUTELY NOT - Whether you book online or in person at the box office, there are NO HIDDEN COSTS!
It is a condition of purchase that tickets are non-refundable. However, if you give us more than 48 hours notice that you cannot make the performance you have booked for, we are always happy to arrange a credit against your ticket purchase to allow you to attend another performance or a full refund.
When you book online you have two options - "choose seats for me"
or "let me choose my seats"
Most patrons choose their own seats and you will be seated in that specific seat as per your ticket. This option only applies to the MAIN (standard)
The Gallery is the upstairs two seat couch option so it is on a General Admission basis only.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Friday 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Or by appointment 0800 484 925
If you are collecting your tickets from the box office on the night of the performance, please ensure you arrive at the theatre 20 minutes before the performance is due to begin to ensure you have plenty of time. If you wish to collect them prior to that, then attend the box office during our opening hours or phone in advance 0800 484 925
Don't forget to double check what time your performance starts
Some performance times will differ, therefore we recommend checking your ticket before your visit
EVENTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
Host your group at the 4th Wall and be immersed in the vibrant atmosphere and excitement of live theatre.
Whether you are looking to entertain clients or engage staff, we have event and entertainment options to suit your occasion.
At a special group booking rate, you will have the option of:
- Catering if required
- Extensive bar facilities
- Priority seating
For more information or to make a reservation please contact box office
The theatre is available for hire outside of scheduled performance dates, but only for events that are theatre based (eg: film fundraisers, Charity performance fundraisers, dance recitals) or any event that incorporates some form of theatrical based content. If you have an event you want to talk to us about then email/phone
info@4thwalltheatre 0800 484 925
FOOD AND DRINK
Enrich your Theatre experience by enjoying the complimentary antapasto platters at the bar and the wide range of drink options before, during and after your show.
For specific shows there will be delicious platter options available to book in advance with your tickets
And in the winter months why not treat yourself with some delicious mulled wine
All tables are provided with Carafes of water and glasses and you are very welcome to take your drinks through to the tables while you watch the performance
If you have particular seating requirements, please let us know when you make your booking and we will find the best seats for you. We will do our best to accommodate all seating requirements and requests
Level access is available to patrons with mobility restrictions. Wheelchair spaces are available in Row A with prior arrangement.
Please do not take photos or videos inside the theatre, even for Snapchat. This is to protect the designs of each show and can disturb the performers and audience around you. We encourage you instead to take your photos in our foyer pre-or-post-show.
To avoid disrupting the performance please remember to switch off your mobile phones. Please be aware the glow and vibration from your phone can disrupt fellow audience members around you and often the performers.